- Street: No.3 South Arm Building, South Arm Road, Table Bay Harbour
- City: Cape Town
- Country: South Africa
- Zip/Postal Code: 8001
- Temperature: -10F to +40F
- Type of Product: various foods
- Contact Information: http://www.ccslogistics.co.za
- Listed: March 22, 2016 3:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CCS Logistics owns and operates twelve cold storage warehouse facilities in the major centres and harbours of South Africa, Namibia and Angola.
Collectively, they offer customers 135 000 tons of multi-temperature cold storage and handling capacity. Services have recently been expanded to include order and case picking as well as transport. These cold stores are capable of storing product at temperatures from ambient to as low as minus 60 degrees. Our cold storage facilities are thus suitable for poultry, fish, meat, vegetables, dairy, margarine and fruit. Fruit activity is in commercial and sterilised fruit.
Designed for fast turn-around times, CCS Logistics operates some of the most advanced and largest cold storage facilities in southern Africa. Facilities are strategically placed to give easy access from the sea, the railway and main roads.